Max's favourite teacher was away from Preschool on Wednesday and he was so sad. It was harder to leave him, but when I arrived he was much happier.
Tax done....yipppe $$$$ in the post for Daz and I owe $4.
We went shopping and Max took Woody (from toy story) with him. He told me "i want to go to the toy sexon". When we got to the Big W sexon he was distressed to find NO other Woddy dolls. He gave me DIRECTIONS to Target and when we arrived he was excited to see another 6-8 Woody dolls. I soooo wish i had my camera (yes slap on the wrist for not having one with me). He sat his Woody down and he chatted with all the Target Woody dolls. He said "these Woody's want to come to our place". "They don't like it here". Max keeps begging me for ZURG and Weezy from Toy Story, he is such the little collector (bit like me really).
A busy day at school on Friday.
Lots of headaches this week.
A wonderful dinner with 40 online friends at Meat and Wine CO on Saturday night. It is really interesting how the www has opened the world up and I tell you I have met some lifelong friends on line. It was fantastic meeting the girls (5 who I have met before) that I chat and joke with online. There were girls from 4 different states and the nationals capital. AND look at that food, that was one yummy skewer.

Nathan's 3rd birthday at Mc Donalds.
Dinner with Jelena (we miss you Jelena).



No comments:
Post a Comment