Sunday, October 05, 2008

SPRING forward FALL backwards

now you will never forget what to do when Daylight saving time hits.
I LOVE daylight saving and gotta LOVE that we get it even earlier this year. It is 1.14am and I am waiting up for the BIG change...lol!!! No I have been up SORTING. I have put over 120 layouts in albums and sorted over 450 photos into slip albums and I am still a year behind.
and yes as a gift I loose an hours sleep, an OK price to pay for more daylight and faded curtains.
I just found this shot of Max on the rings at Gym last Saturday. He has such a good time and is so confident.

3 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

He sure looks like he has great fun! Another great photo Belinda.

Woohoo daylight saving!!!

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Now that I can comment again look out. Don't know what the story was yesterday. Good was to remember how to know whether to put your clock forward or back - thanks! Man I am having a little trouble with getting up at the moment. Glad that I have the holidays to get use to it.
Cute photo of Max.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx

Alison Shearer said...

Max looks like he is having the time of his life - go Maxie!!!!!