Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why????????????

You have to go to bed now....... WHY?
because it is the end of the day....... WHY?
because we have had our day and now it is night time....... WHY?
the sun is in bed....... WHY?
Mummy is tired and the sun is tired....... WHY?
because she has played and worked all day....... WHY?
you make me laugh when you say why....... WHY?
this started about 4 weeks ago and it happens daily

AND my favourite thing that makes me crack up on the INSIDE
When we are at a store and they call someone to a register or to a section of the store you SCREAM OUT ..."NO" at the top of your lungs.

I love the way you kiss the characters in a book goodnight.

You refuse to brush your teeth.

sometimes when we pull up at the shops you scream "NO mummy NO".

You are impossible to dress after a bath.

You have watched CARS the movie 10 times in the last 6 days.

You get excited when you see pics of Santa in the shops and you tell him you are good.

You love cake and parties.

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Max you are gorgeous and I know WHY!!! You have a gorgeous mummy and daddy.
Love Ya
Rell
PSSS I find it hard not to say Aunty Rell
PSSSS Aunty Rell has had one too many Sambucca and is trying to forget the day
PSSSS Aunty Rell should really stop drinking now

Anonymous said...

What lovly memories you will have forever enjoy the why stage becaue when they get bigger

it's why can't I - It's not fair

beautiful blog and I often call by because it's such a lovely blog to visit

Karen Haywood