Do you remember the perm............wow I used to soo want a perm as I had frizzy HUMID type hair that fluffed up! I waited until year 10 when I had a job and I paid for it! WOW a perm made my hair much easier to deal with !!!!!
Here I am with Daz in 1996. I was in 2nd year at Uni and I had the most gorgeous spiral perm, it lasted for 3 years(I think it was at least 12 months old in this pic), I think I ended up cutting it off in the end it lasted sooooooo long



3 comments:
Whoa..go the perm!! You look fabulous!!! Thanks for joining in the perm fun Belinda!!
KIMx
Hey Bel,
I remember the Perm. I too had a Spiral Perm and there are days when I miss the Perm. I loved my spiral perm and like you it held well. I will try and dig out a photo of me with the spiral perm. Funny actually - we kind of look the same!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxx
Lol look at Darren's expression!!!
Great photo! :)
Post a Comment