Tonight i have decided i need to achieve ONE thing....I need to loose 6-8 kg........I just need to do it, stop putting it off and PUNISH myself if I dont. In 2000 i had the greatest WILL POWER anyone could ask for........i had self control and determination. NOW nudda, ZIP!!!!!! I often think...oh i will be pregnant soon so worry about it AFTER........well it is time to worry.
Maybe it is becuase I live such a social life, I have had 5-6 parties/THINGS on these holidays ALONE, all with yummy food and this Friday I have another birthday............TOO BAD, it is TIME. JUST DO IT belinda.......JUST DO it

Here is a skinny photo......this is me in 2004...............I need to start getting back to this.....NOW


1 comment:
Hey Bel,
You go girl. I am sure that you will achieve whatever you want to. But I am too sure that you will be pregnant soon and you won't have to worry about it.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
Post a Comment