Friday, October 03, 2008

9 years today

my house looks like a FLOWER SHOP! thanks Dazzy.
9 years ago today it poured with rain, stopping briefly for a 3pm service. I must scan a wedding photo.
Today it was 33 and HOT. Daz was exhausted after a hard day at work, so we cancelled dinner plans and we had take away Chinese. I annoyed him for the usual anniversary photo, I had 3 goes before he had had enough and this is the best I got!!!! He was snoring on the lounge by 8pm - the joys of getting up at 4.30am 6 days a week.
Dinner out tomorrow night with my boys.

2 comments:

~Elleni~ said...

Great photo Belinda!

Happy Anniversary guys, time sure does fly!
xxx

Narelle said...

Happy Anniversary to you both and well done on the achievement. Love the photo -especially of Max. God he cracks me up.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx