FAR OUT.........2 years ago I named this blog and here I am still wishing I would stay forever Suddenly 30 !!!!!
I have not worked on my birthday since pregnant in 2005! I have been blessed with 2 years of weekend birthdays! So today it was off to work. My mum comes over to mind Max on Monday and Tuesday and today I got a sing-star off her so I cant wait for a girly sing star night here soon! However watch out appartently Max is IN LOVE with the sing star and sang all day today!
I arrived at work to lovely messages from friends and my wonderful class! My wonderful buddy Narelle SPOILT me with a Pandora braclet. I was also lucky to get charms for my birthday, one is yet to be FOUND as Max grabbed the box and it went flying across the floor!
Darren got me my SCUBA lessons ....so SHARKIES here I come!
Other than that it was a very quiet and routine type day. Daz fell asleep at 8.30 and Max had a temp and would not let me put him down from 6pm to 7pm. We never made it out to dinner so take-away Chinese it was!!!
thanks friends for all your facebook messages and texts!!!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Happy Birthday for yesterday - I hope you find your charm soon - that's the problem with them - they are so little that they can be lost if they come off your bracelet. I will change the one I gave you soon!!!!!
Alison XXX
A big happy birthday for yesterday from me too!
I took two panadine forte last night and zonked it on the lounge!
I hope you had a beautiful day - sounds like you did to me!
xx
Post a Comment