Thursday, October 23, 2008

ok I am hooked


I finally got one

I love the bright beads and I want to collect charms that tell a story about me.....
I am not happy with the order of the beads when I took this shot, I NEED more of a pattern about it. PLus the wonderful Miss A is getting me another glass bead for my birthday and that will help my need to create a patterns
the queen bee - busybee has been my online name at KSK since 2005, I use it a lot on line.
the cupcake - Daz got for my birthday, i LIKE cake, Max LOVES cake
the monkey - "Max the monkey" came about with the Sprout clothing brand...Max has 100s of Max the monkey t-shirts, plus he loves to tell the monkey poo story...will save that for another day.
the dog - I am a dog lover
the camera - because I LOVE my camera,

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Love the Pandora! Be careful it is very addictive. Before you know it you are waking up and thinking about it. I am glad that you are too hooked.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
Xxx
PS A little worried about you yesterday. I feel so bad for you and wish that there was something more that I could do. You know that I am always about for a chat of you need to. For now continue being brave and believe that good things come to those who wait. Love you lots!!!

Alison Shearer said...

You'll have a nice blue bead soon - and hey Christmas is just around the corner (wink, wink!)

Alison