Today I jumped out of bed and rushed around to get ready QUICK....another sleep in.
Lucky I had my new STAFF t-shirt to wear......I have a latte one and chocolate one. I tried BOTH on with 6 pairs of pants and could not find a COMBO I was happy with ..........BROWN............JUST SOOOOOOO BROWN....now I know how my students feel in brown. I was throwing clothes all over the place and wishing maybe we got YELLOW as well (my second school colour) as I looked sooooooooo drab.
I got to school just on 8.05...............so BROWN
I then got home and Darren looked at me.............he looked up and then down and then UP again.......yep BROWN, well latte but I had BROWN pants (from 7 years ago) and BROWN shoes (from the year I started a BPS).......when BROWN was IN!!!!
I looked like BELINDA IRWIN........I DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On Friday I am wearing cut off jeans (sorry the AP does not do jeans on a Wednesday it just aint right) and my CHOCOLATE shirt .........I wonder if I will look like I work at Australia ZOO on Friday..........................I think i will ring the company and ask for a yellow sample.........i can alternate between wee and poo (sorry now I sound like my year 1's).
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
You have staff shirts? How cool is that???
My school is poo and wee colours also - and thats what we call it too! We do have a staff shirt but I refuse to buy one. I look awful in those colours. Some staff look like kids in them too!
Kathy F
Hwy I used to have to wear brown or poo as you like to call is as my school uniform...... and I mean when I was like 14 and 15 how uncool and cruel is that!!!!
Kirsten x
PMSL at the wee and poo colours! You crack me up - you're so mature aren't you? No wonder we get along so well...lol...oh and because we have the same name...lol.
Look at Max in your last post - what a treasure.
I have been meaning to jot a few things that makenzie does on my blog and things that he says - just so I remember. Must do that - thanks for the reminder.
Hope you're having fun at school today in your wee or your poo...*wink*
xx
Man talk about wee and poo! Sounds like the day I had. It started with a complaint from a choice parent regarding a YR6 boy wetting his pants yesterday and then we had to phone WIRES regarding a blind lizard, then we has a parent trying to pick her daughter up when grandparents have custody and then there was the grandmother complaining about her daughter being pinched when she did it herself to get another charming child into more trouble. These were just the highlights - many more moments in between. Missed you today laughing at the misadventures that only our school could bring. OMG
Hope that tomorrow is better.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS You looked fine in the poo
PSS didn't hear if Boss is in???
PSSS today did my head in
PSSSS Where were you when Lenny the Lizard was in the photocopying room wandering around blind????
PSSSSS text me if you are up and get this and I will ring you
hey, we want pics!!!
My uniform growing up was gold/brown and its the main reason my son goes to the catholic school, not the local. I couldn't subject him to 7 years of that combo!! Its all blue/grey for him now - yay! Much easier to coordinate with scrapping supplies (lol).
Post a Comment