Monday, October 06, 2008

12.17AM

An ABBA night at my place (in honour of IDOL) where the boys LEFT for a night of footy and the girls giggled and danced. My head is still spinning and I cant dance in a straight line.

The 400 plus photos will be VERY funny

I tell you there were many occassions tonight wher eI NEALRY wet my pants................and I wont comment anymore as I am very .......lets say HAPPY!!!!!!

thanks Karen, Tina, Hayley and Annabel for a fantastic night

CHEERS

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
How did I know that you would have an Idol party in honour of ABBA. You go girl and if all else fails get out the Tena Lady. Enjoyed watching ABBA and am slowly coming back to the land of the living myself. I tried to comment on your blog yesterday BUT it wouldn't work.
See you tomorrow at 9.00am in the bosses office.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx