Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sept 21 - 27

I was smart and took Monday as a LSL day and it was grand!!!!!! Even though I had to get Daz to the doctors as his rash had gotten worse. I washed and unpacked. Then I got the news not to go to school on Tuesday...Narelle and I were presenting at the PSP conference, welcome back!!!!! Just as I was about to change Max for bed I walked into him putting sudocream on his arms....maybe he had gone out in sympathy for his father. His first words were "Don't get cranky mummy, don't be mad".............man that cream is hard to get off.


Tuesday - Narelle and I laughed our way through the stress of the PSP conference and in the end she pulled off a sensational presentation. That night we had Kyle's 15th birthday dinner....wow 15 makes me feel old...that means Daz and I have been together for 15 years and 5 months!!!!!!!!!!

On Wednesday my heart skipped a beat as Dad rang to say Doreen was not likely to make it another week. She was in pain. There was nothing else they could do. We went to see her on Thursday afternoon, walking into that room was shocking, I did not expect to see her body looking the way it did. I wanted to be able to talk to her like I did on Fathers day, it was sooo sad. That night my heart broke as I heard my day cry out the news that she had passed away, to hear your dad cry and to know he lost someone he loved and there was nothing you could do......a 3 year battle had come to an end and it was so sad.

A good game of footy was enjoyed at Karen's on Friday night. I was happy Parramatta was into a grand final. Max and Phlynn put on a dancing show just as we left.

We picked Milly up from her 2 week training course on Saturday and then Max was off to a preschool birthday party. On Sunday the wind nearly blew us away at Zac's 7th birthday. Scenic Hill riding ranch was such a nice location but the wind cut you like a knife. Max was not keen to get on a horse and kept complaining about the cold. A busy and sad week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of cream little boy, laugh of the day xx