Wet 'n' WILD
I have wanted to go to this park for a very long time. I LOVE water slides and water parks and since there is now ZERO in Sydney I was HAPPY to be here. This Pregnancy meant I saw it through Max's eyes and that was still exciting.

NO!!!! we had spent all day at the wave pool and since the kids lagoon was being renovated we thought this was shut as well!!!!! Guess where we spent the rest of the day??? Max made a friend who was 3 months younger than him but was such a dare devil. Max wanted to follow him and go down the slide but stayed mainly on the ground playing with water sprays and chasing Ryan under the tipping bucket. I spoke with Ryan's mum and they moved to Brisbane 2 years ago from Sydney and love it. I was starting to think I would love to move tomorrow.....i loved the weather and the lifestyle sooo much more....food for thought. The 2 boys played to late in the afternoon and at close we got on the bus and headed home...Max was asleep again.
Before we got our Chinese take-away for dinner we visited the Monster shop again and Max got his routine ice cream 3 doors down. The man 'pretending' to be a statue had Darren fooled for around 4 minutes. He was good and if you gave him money he would shake your hand, so I made Darren give him money. A lady watching was SHOCKED, she had seen him the night before and still thought he was a robot, she asked Darren what he felt like.

We watched some Toy Story, ate some Chinese and then slept like logs.
I have wanted to go to this park for a very long time. I LOVE water slides and water parks and since there is now ZERO in Sydney I was HAPPY to be here. This Pregnancy meant I saw it through Max's eyes and that was still exciting. Max fell asleep on the bus trip in. So Darren and I unpacked in the cool wave pool beach area and went off to explore the EXTREME section of the park. Darren braved a fast and DARK water slide (I left my camera in the locker). There were 4 or 5 things we wanted to go on but as they needed to be in pairs and the fact that one of the pair was pregnant it was impossible so I think we will be back at this place one day.
Max woke up a little confused and wanted to be back at Elmo's 'water sprays'. He kept asking for them.....once we showed him the wave pool he was a little happier. We swam for an hour and then had some lunch by the pool.
Darren and I really wanted to go on Mammoth Springs with Max.
It looked calm so I ignored the "NO PREGNANT women" sign and the "Riders must be 100cm sign" and climbed the ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY STEPS (18m up). I was prepared to just throw Max in a tube as the attendant seemed to be not measuring with a stick. My heart was in my mouth from the climb and Daz carried Max from the 40th step, so he was buggered too. We got right to the front of the line and I thought we were in ............then Max freaked out and refused to be put in the tube.............I talked to him, i begged him, i was ready just to throw him in but he was scared and I could see the guy staring at this 98cm (really 94cm but his Crocs and hat added 4 cm easy) boy that did not want to get in a massive tube and go down the calm??!!!! falls........and so began the climb back down 120 stairs, I was soooo sad and my heart rate was working overtime.
It looked calm so I ignored the "NO PREGNANT women" sign and the "Riders must be 100cm sign" and climbed the ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY STEPS (18m up). I was prepared to just throw Max in a tube as the attendant seemed to be not measuring with a stick. My heart was in my mouth from the climb and Daz carried Max from the 40th step, so he was buggered too. We got right to the front of the line and I thought we were in ............then Max freaked out and refused to be put in the tube.............I talked to him, i begged him, i was ready just to throw him in but he was scared and I could see the guy staring at this 98cm (really 94cm but his Crocs and hat added 4 cm easy) boy that did not want to get in a massive tube and go down the calm??!!!! falls........and so began the climb back down 120 stairs, I was soooo sad and my heart rate was working overtime.We spent another hour in the wave pool and then we went for a walk with Darren so he could ride the twister water slide, the aqua racer and the fast water slides (I was sooooo jealous). Max then was still CRYING for the Elmo 'water sprays'. A nice staff member heard him and asked if we had taken him to this..........................
Before we got our Chinese take-away for dinner we visited the Monster shop again and Max got his routine ice cream 3 doors down. The man 'pretending' to be a statue had Darren fooled for around 4 minutes. He was good and if you gave him money he would shake your hand, so I made Darren give him money. A lady watching was SHOCKED, she had seen him the night before and still thought he was a robot, she asked Darren what he felt like.



No comments:
Post a Comment