Home Time
As usual when a holiday comes to an end I get all teary and emotional. I keep wishing we could do it all again or stay longer. We had a total ball .........much needed family time, lots of fun and I guess we had to go home or we would run out of money.
Our last day was spent packing and MORE shopping ( I just can't resist the shops here). We then let Max swim in the pool until we had to get on the bus for the trip to the airport.
It was quiet at the airport as we had to get Max out of his stroller to go through security. He woke up in a foul mood and Darren was tired and the rash on his arms and neck was irritating him.
I will leave you with the gorgeous view we had from room 2603 (level 26), at the Crown Apartments Surfers Paradise.......one day we shall meet again.
It was quiet at the airport as we had to get Max out of his stroller to go through security. He woke up in a foul mood and Darren was tired and the rash on his arms and neck was irritating him.
I will leave you with the gorgeous view we had from room 2603 (level 26), at the Crown Apartments Surfers Paradise.......one day we shall meet again.
Some things i don't want to forget.
I loved it how Max referred to the heated pool as Suzanne's pool ( his swimming teacher). It had the same colourings, was heated/indoor and the same size.
If I ever win the lotto I am buying an appartment in Surfers!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment