This working week (a 5 day working week) ended with lots of LATE nights and lots of laughs and girly giggles. On Friday night I went to Anabel's jewellery party and then stayed up chatting with Tina and Karen....I crawled into bed at 1.30am.I backed up for Saturday night and it was SENSATIONAL. On Thursday lots of us at work decided to go to Mounties to watch 2 of the teachers at our school perform in the girl group Mahogany. They were great and the LOOK on their faces when they came out to 23 of us in the front row was priceless. Part of their act saw Karen and Narelle up on stage.....I laughed so hard I could not get a good photo as I was shaking hysterically. I was called upon but I used pregnancy as MY EXCUSE!!!!! getting up on stage did make me feel sick next to the 4 Mahogany hotties. Maureen and Faye (with their 2 other sisters) rocked and they made us all proud to say we work with them. Another night where I got into bed after 1am again. When I got home Max and Darren had set up a camp out in the lounge room. They were sooo peaceful when I arrived home....I could not wake them!
Sunday was Father's day. We had a quiet start to the day. Max had lots of preschool gifts for Daz and we brought him Underbelly Season 2. We then went to my Dad's to say hello, poor Doreen was not very well and he was stressed and running around trying to get lots done. We helped him get to the shops and get a few things done. He is such a caring man. We kept on the move to Darren's mum's to say goodbye as she was off to Hawaii.......lucky woman!!!!!
I just wanted to have dinner and hit the sack .......but I couldn't.....wouldn't lol....It was time for the annual IDOL party.....were 12 girls had more giggles and the annual IDOL sweep was determined and the dares to match. My IDOL is Hayley and for once I might have a chance of top 5!!!!!! I got to bed at 12...yawn....some needed lesson prep for Monday and the need to tidy up parts of the house.


3 comments:
Sounds like alot of fun B.
So...where's an updated baby belly pic...hu hu?!! Please share. :)
Hope you're feeling well. Have to catch up for a chat soon.
xx
OMG, what a party girl!! LOL!
Hey There Chooky,
Yes a great weekend. I had a ball on Sat night even though I had to show my best motorbike moves up on stage and all I could hear was you laughing. A great time!!!! We need to do more of that.
Love Ya Long Time
Looking forward to having you back next week.
Rell
Post a Comment