
A delay was not what you want to hear about with a 3.5 year old in a busy airport. Max’s first time on a plane was an exciting experience and he did really well. I loved the fact that by the time I sat in my seat he had his seat belt on and was ready to go. Sadly the captain was not and Max chatted about the whole experience until take off. I loved the look on his face as the plane lifted off the ground. He was good the whole trip and took most things in his stride.
Our apartment was GORGEOUS...I tell you I was happy with what we got for such a great price. A massive apartment with everything y0u need. A massive indoor and outdoor pool with pirate ship and water slide. Great service, sensational views, one block from Surfer's fantastic shops and beach and a bus stop right outside our door.
We did a quick food shop, a look around and then back to the apartment to watch a DVD.
My poor boy started to cry just as bedtime approached as he wanted to go home. He was very tired and sad and he let out a few massive sobs with a plea to return home straight away. We played a game of memory and he did well to fall asleep in his massive room with little fuss once he started to understand we would go home in a few days.


No comments:
Post a Comment