Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 5

Already???


there is no way...this week has sadly gone way tooo quick.
It is 10pm and Max and I have just sat down....meaning we have been on the go for 14 hours!!!! We were in the wonderful heated pool and Max made a 4 year old friend called Jaime, I love it how he has met someone along the way on most days and he often asks if he will see them again....I love how friendly and happy it is here...one day we might cross paths with these great people once again, i guess can you always wonder.

today we went to

Dreamworld AND Whitewater World


As soon as we arrived Max fell in love with all the NICK central had to offer....he loved the ball cage where you SHOOT balls in all directions (he called it 'shoot shoot) and then enjoyed the Blue's Clues and Dora rides. We then saw the gorgeous tigers and had a photo with one. Max liked the Wiggles rides and was excited to sit in a big red car. We took the train around the park and enjoyed the view. There were a few rides today that made me THINK once upon a time I would have been on that in a flash......now they make me feel sick just LOOKING at all the heads being thrashed around!!!!






I tell you Max and I are water park freaks!!!! We loved Dreamworld and once all we could do was done we went and spent 2 hours in WW. Poor Daz had a headache and a touch of sunstroke so he rested in the shade. Max and I found some water sprays again, we splashed in Wiggle Bay and then relaxed in a tube in the wave pool. We could have fallen alseep in the warm sun. Max had a ball pulling me around in the tube and jumping the waves.

We shopped, ate and did a few more rides before we dragged our tired and aching bodies to the bus stop.
A nice Italian restaurant for dinner and home to bed for Darren, while Max and I hit the pool!!!! Yawn .......4 parks in 3 days........YIPPEEEEE for rest day tomorrow..........YAWN!!!!!! My feet are killing me.

No comments: