Do you know that I LOVE to "burn the candle at both ends"? Even at 35 weeks pregnant??? Why not I say! you only live once, "sleep while you're dead" (Bon Jovi).
This was the week for doing that.
Lots of preparation for my boss Chris' retirement dinner, guest book scrapped, photo slide show done, final payments made and some finishing touches. I was never in bed before 12 and on the night of the retirement I crawled in at around 1.30am with MASSIVE feet! On Friday night I marked reports to late and then shopped for most on Saturday morning. Alison came over for a swim as it was 40 degrees on Saturday afternoon. Sunday involved housework and then the ANNUAL AUST. IDOL celebrations were held, a week late as Karen was in the US the night of the real grandfinal. Tina and I came 2nd and 1st and had to dress as Smurfs, we had a great time as Papa Smurf and Smurfette. Lots of laughs nearly put me into labour, I was in some serious pain!!!! It hurt to walk to the car at midnight!!!! I crawled into bed again just after 1am!!! I needed some sleep for another busy week ahead.......yawn...!!!!!!


2 comments:
Post a Comment