Monday, November 09, 2009

Nov 2 to 8


I started the week with a sickie - Monday-i-tis and a 3.8 year old with a sore throat. The day went to quick and after a doctors visit, some housework and a coffee at my place with Alison the plan to finish Max's quilt was just a thought.

On Wednesday we had a nice dinner with Dad for his birthday. Max loved picking out pops cake. We ate Chinese food and we chatted to 9.30 it was sooo nice.

On Thursday night I PROVED (once again) that YES i can TALK. Karen (after her holiday to PARIS/LONDON) and I talked for just over 3.5 hours on the phone.....I crawled to bed at 2am ....I was soooo lucky i had a nanna nap in front of Glee that night.

Max went to Ashleigh's 4th birthday....these 2 have been in the same swimming class for 3 years and he just adored her lady bug cake.

No comments: