Monday, November 23, 2009

Nov 16 to 22

A tough week at work.....all the temperamental kids are starting to show their heads....end of the year silly season kicks in and the hallway is FULL of fun people to TALK to. We had CPR and a very late parent to keep Rel, Al and I working into Thursday night too.
On Saturday Narelle and I went on a shopping adventure for our bosses retirement. Max provided us with some entertaining moments ........!!!!! That night I decided after a HARD day shopping we would go and see NEW MOON. I was happy that we picked the new cinema in Narellan as they had reclining seats for only $5 extra and my feet were very thankful. It was a great movie and we had a nice time laughing ...thanks for interpreting the story in parts too my vampire friend. Sunday saw lots of housework, we celebrated Darren's mums birthday with yummy fish and chips and a swim after a HOT day.

1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey There Chooky,
I sooooo loved New Moon and the fact that we took oursleves off to see it unplanned. We had the best seats in the house. We need to do more movie nights. I had a great time. Thank you for coming along and seeing my movie with me. You are a trooper. Love our chats as we drive as well.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS.As I sit and type your comment I can hear the fireworks at the Carols that I dogged tonight. Sad that I didn't go but I had too many things to do and the boys had a sleepover last night and were tired tonight so I thought that I better try and get them into bed at a reasonable time. Hope that you had a great night tonight and that you sang really loud for me and that it didn't take you too long to get out of the carpark.