Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nov 9 to 15

Another FULL TIME school week whizzed by with remembrance day and week 33 of pregnancy!!!!! It was my last week of teaching to my full timetable as all the big jobs ahead LOOMED. We experienced some HOT weather.
I went to a gold party and sold my old, broken, unfashionable pieces and made a great $468!!!!!
On Saturday (in 32 degree heat) Max and I ventured off to the Preschool Market day to sell our JUNK, I made around $70 and we had a nice day. Max was very well behaved and loved playing with his friends and painting. He got a great 30cm Superman with a cape for a bargain $2, it kept him happy all day. We came home for a swim and then Max went off to Nanna's and Darren and I went to see Michael Jackson's "this is it" gold class. We had a nice time spending our voucher Ann got us for Christmas. Darren was asleep 40 minutes into the movie!!! My sore and puffy feet loved relaxing after a HOT and hectic day.

No comments: