OK I am going to commit to this...I need something to commit to next year. I PROMISE it wont be like all those OTHER unfinished projects, 2010 is going to be fun and memorable......so this is the project for me. Anyone want to join me. We can keep each other on track and as I will be on mat leave I can print your photos for my full time working friends out there.....lets DO IT.
I think it is great value.....and everything is PRE CUT and ready to GO!!!!!!!
http://www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/
NOTE to self.....today will go down as one of the most emotional and upsetting days in HISTORY...hormones, tears, silly thoughts.......tears welling now....and I tell you I NOW know WHY in the old days the department of ed made you leave six weeks before the birth of your child. I spent most of the day in tears.....i sobbed so much when I got home I thought I would go into labour...... and do you know what it was over ???? NOTHING really...... little tiny things that set me off from Stage 3 being upset Maths groups ended this week to just wishing I had more time to do things better .......grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!


4 comments:
I'll do it with you Belinda! I am still doing a photo a day of Chloe, was thinking I could maybe get one for her last year and this year, I love the set-up and the idea is great. Hope you are feeling a bit better today.
Hey there Belly Boo,
Just got back on line on the lap top -whoo hoo.
Love the idea. Please sign me up and let me know how much!!! Only questions is do I get one or two???? Oh how I have missed my computer and being on line. Thanks for the lesson today as it helped heaps.
Luke got back at 9.30pm with a migrain-not well at all.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Looking Foward to Saturday.
Hi Belinda.
How are you? I bought mine a few weeks ago from KiwiScraps. Looking forward to getting it during the first week of January!
I've been trying to catch up on my Project 365. It's now turining into a montly round-up, but I'm happy with it! I've uploaded the newest onto my blog.
I'd love to keep up with it next year, and I think actually getting the kit, rather then doing it digital will help me with that!
Hope you enjoy your last weeks of school! Looking forward to hearing your exciting news soon! XXX
Post a Comment