No wonder my feet are FAT and I wake up late every morning.....I am 37 weeks pregnant and not really letting much slow me down, I just move from one event to the other!On Monday night we had our performance night at school. All the children and teachers worked hard to produce some sensational times, I had no energy left once the show ended at 7.30pm.
We went to the annual lighting of the lights at Mark and Karen's on Tuesday....all the lights looked sensational and a nice BBQ was enjoyed by all. Home late and TIRED so I had a sickie on Wednesday and enjoyed taking Max to preschool and saying thanks to his beautiful teacher that was leaving! Oh it felt good just being a mum and I soooo look forward to next year when I take him to preschool and have the day to me Oh and don't forget the baby!
On Friday night Max and I enjoyed carols night at the preschool......it was nice and relaxing and max enjoyed Santa coming. He made friends with 2 older girls and spent the night following them around calling them "friend" and lapping up all the girly attention. I loved looking out at the playground at all the kids with their glow candle sticks in darkness and it just looking like a million fireflies dancing!!!!
On Sunday we had a nice night at the Catholic Club carols. we met up with Karen Mc, Lyndall, Diana, Michelle and Stef from work and enjoyed the show, Mahogany performed some songs and we loved singing out GO MAUREEN and FAYE!!! It is nice to know such great talent, I hope these girls go far.

I got home at 9.30 to ENDURE more report marking...............all ready for week 8.....10 work days to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment