I did not leave the house until the 29th...Darren and i went to IKEA for storage. Darren continued to be my knight and shining armour...shopping cleaning and doing all that was asked of him. I enjoyed shopping at Westfield on NYE with Flynn and Max was with Darren. I forgot how many goos and gahs a small baby attracts.I wanted a quiet NYE, bed at 10 would have been ok with me.....but Darren invited Allan and his wife over as they were visiting from Perth. We ended up with Ann, Dad and Robert over for dinner and it was a nice night. I jumped into bed at 12.30am, while Daz, Allan and Marianglea partied on until 2.30am.
happy new year to all, I can't believe the 2009 journey is over and 2010 has started. Cheers to a great year for all.
xxxxxxx


3 comments:
Nice Blog.
Greetings from Greece!
Belinda Congratulations he is so gorgeous .You and Darren now have 2beautiful sons.
I kept checking here to see if anyone would let slip as to what you had,but no way lol....
Enjoy every single moment as you know how quickly they grow up.
Hugs to you all.
Karen xo
love the redone blog - it's great and your boys are super duper cutie pies - so adorable - enjoy the bubba cuddles they do grow up so quickly - love al the chrissy outfits of the boys - happy new Year :)
Post a Comment