I love Summer...on Monday night Darren came home early and we enjoyed a nice BBQ. It made a difference from the "I'm pregnant and tired so I can have takeaway anytime" routine.On Tuesday night it was off to the year 6 farewell. It was an emotional one as it was the first group of children I have taught at Bonnyrigg. Some wonderful memories and it was nice to hear the captains speech and their nice words about our year in 1/2H together.
On Thursday Narelle organised a great school assembly for Chris. Diana made the most amazing cake...a model of the school and the road he travels from home, I added an orange 'matchbox' Kombi. It was beautiful once again to hear all the kids say wonderful things about Chris.
Then i attended the Preschool committee thank you dinner, it was a delicious meal and wonderful company, it has been a great year being part of the committee and I look forward to 2010.
On Saturday I was feeling very tired and over the pregnancy in general. At 3pm I went and saw the gorgeous Mel from work marry Jorge, she looked stunning. Sadly I was not up to attending the reception as my feet felt like they were going to pop and my whole body hurt.
Sunday we had a quiet catch up with Darren's aunty Kathy and Glenn, I rested with my feet up.....it seemed nothing was going to make the swelling come down. 4 more work days were ahead of me!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment