Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told how FANTASTIC she was live but WOW WOW WOW. I think my feelings could be summed up the following day when a male friend said to me "I would marry her, leave my wife for her" and I said "I would marry her she was that HOT"..........in everyway this lady has it. I had a great night with the girls, it took me hours to unwind and stop singing her songs in my head before I slept that night. Look at the photo she sings while falling, swinging and spinning . A total pocket-rocket who put on a fantastic 2 hour show.


1 comment:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
I told you that she was the one that all girls would turn for. It looks awesome and I can't wait to go - bring on Friday. Whoo hoo - Wind me up and watch me go where she stops nobody knows - its a good excuse to be a bad influence on you!!!
Have missed you. Hopefully will get to catch up this week. Haven't really seen you for 2 weeks.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Hope that Max is feeling better!!