skip to main |
skip to sidebar
June 09

- You growled at the preschool photographer and made the teachers giggle!
- You love to count in all crazy ways 1-3-7-8-9 “I do it fast mum”.
- When we were in the line at Woolworths you wanted a chocolate milkshake. I had to wait in line and you kept asking. I told you that you could go and buy it yourself (I could see Donut King from where I was standing)….I thought you would not do it but you took the money and shocked me. The lady behind me was shocked too and watched our trolley while I followed you. I watched as you just pushed in front of the crowd and called out “excuse me I want a chocolate milkshake” trying to throw the money at the man behind the counter. You were sooooo cute.
- You are so loving and I adore how you say sweet things to me – “mum I was so worried about you”, “Mum can you be my best friend” and “I love you and I want to eat you up”.
- When asked if you want a brother or sister you say “I want a scooter”.
- You love licorice and ask for it all the time.
- You take an interest in monsters and ask if there are any around. You whisper alot when you talk about them and say "mum, look a monster is downstairs, go get it"
- You have developed a love for toy guns... I have no idea where but rough play is a new interest of yours. You are always asking for gun.
- For 3 months you have only worn your black VANS, you love your "black shoes" and freak out if I suggest you wear any other shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment