My wonderful day care lady was ripped away...it left me with stress, questions and anger at the law that someone not related to you CAN'T look after your child. All in all it will be worked out and things will at SOME point get back to routine. We love Linda and I have just over 20 weeks left at work, it is flu season, all the good long day cares are full so the knowledge that ONE DAY things will get back to normal is worth it as I am not putting my child in a crappy long day care for 20 weeks.
My oven then blew up - ever tried grilling nuggets - man I never thought I could miss an oven sooooo much.
I pulled all my stomach muscles and was in a lot of pain for 3 days too, still dragged myself to school when I really should have rested.
I spent hours on the phone to DOCS and my solicitor trying to argue points. waste of time. My solicitor told them to go and fight real crime and help the kids in REAL need.....sooooo true.
Some good things did happen this week. Max finally washed his own hair and did not scream the house down when we rinsed it. When we went to Aldi he INSISTED on a chocolate cake for afternoon tea. He then wanted a candle for his "birthday cake" and he proceeded to sing happy birthday to himself. TOOO cute.
THEN my weekend was mine, off to Janine's for a 2 day photography workshop. LOVED LOVED LOVED it. When I got home I was sad I had no time to practise and needed to make lunches and iron. thanks Janine, what a great way to end a crappy start to the week.



No comments:
Post a Comment