It was tooooo cold and rainy, brrrrrrr. A sleep deprived night on Thursday as Max had fevers. I was going to call in sick but I had to go in as I needed to open up as bossman was away sick.....after a long drive to get school keys, I arrived at school flustered and ready for a nap, nothing I had planned got done and I drove some children home that missed the bus ...happy to get away as the day had not been easy.
Max was at home with my mum all day and was feeling very sick. After a trip to the doctor we found out he had an infection in each ear and a throat infection. We spent all day Saturday and Sunday inside. We had a nice roast pork dinner with Karen, Mark and the kids and then it was off to mark my schools Maths programs, I went to bed way tooo late for a Sunday night.


No comments:
Post a Comment