skip to main |
skip to sidebar
June 1-7
- Max still very sick on Monday and Tuesday ......lucky I could get my mum to come and stay ((very upset with people that take their children to family day car sick for at least 2 weeks running)).
- Preschool committee meeting - I am organising a pie drive....yum!!!!
- Planning week at school......tooo much to do but I was allowed to swap my days to suit the planning timetable so I got Friday off.....a four day long weekend.
- Max and I walked many blocks as he wanted to find the home ice cream man.....when he found him he even insisted on carrying the boxes up the steep hill home.
- Darren went out with 10 mates from high school, crawled home at 4am. I did not sleep well and had some horrible dreams that I had food poisoning.
- Max and I went to Sophie's princess/pirate party.....yummy food and a gorgeous cake!!!!
- Darren cooked us another nice roast for the 3rd week in a row....love ya honey.SOOO much planned to do on my 4 day long weekend but not much at all done except washing and ironing.
Max is getting so hard to capture on film, he moves too quick!!!! We missed another month of Russell shots due to illness and a massive mosquito attack on his face and arms.....grrrrrr!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment