Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 8-14

  • A public holiday (gotta love them). Rest and ironing!!!
  • PINK in concert......a great night...... shame it was a school night!
  • The coldest day of the year so far...a chilly 13degrees all day.
  • A 2 day Aboriginal conference for school which was great fun.
  • Friday off school because I went in on my day off. I should have rested for a big weekend ahead but NO I decided to go into the stitches and craft show to get some fabric for a quilt I WANT to make.
  • Karen's fantastic jewellery party.
  • Karen G's kitchen tea.
  • Max had a 4th birthday party

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Bel,
You Bloody crack me up. I have been laughing all afternoon. That was one of the funniest things that you have ever done and then when you said that it looked like a uterus. LOL I needed a good laugh like that. Today I actually felt really sad about the boss going at the end of the year.
That must have been the cracker of the year!!!!
Love You a Scribbling Long Time
Rell

Unknown said...

I think you are right it will be a sad END to 2009...in lots of ways!!!!!