where did all the time go??
On Sunday Max saw this trailer on Sunrise and he was sad I could not "make it happen again" so here you go little buddy. WOW in a year I am going to be very excited about this movie, i have become a toy story nut like my son..........but lets not wish the next 12 months away shall we!!!! lol Oh and he did not notice his FAV Weezy was not there, his voice died in a car crash.....I hope they bring Weezy back or how will I EVER get Max a Weezy toy as it is the only one he does not own in triplicate.
I will be catching up on all my posts when this 4 day working week is over as I have Friday off for 2 weeks YAY, WHAT a cool long weekend this week!!!!!!
Monday, June 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey There,
I lovvvve Toy Story. It was one of the boys favourites movies. We watched it again and again and again. I remember Luke walking around with Buzz under his arm. Probably not as obsessed as your boy but certainly interested in the whole thing. Looking forward to the next one.
" To infinity and beyond!!!!"
"Love Ya Long Time and Beyond!!!"
Rell
Post a Comment