
ME!!-
Kirsten came over from England and we toured Sydney for 3 weeks, I miss her
I spent all of 2008 trying to fall pregnant
I worked a 4 day week
Max became a talkative toddler that loves sing star, the wiggles and playing cars
I did not have MUCH time to scrap but I reDID my scrap room in Jan 08 - it took 4 weeks Darren learnt to SCUBA dive - no family holiday this year.
We enjoyed our pool for the 2nd season
Max chipped his tooth
Parties - sing star, IDOL and lots of kids birthdays
2 Wiggles Concerts
Our friends knoocked down thier house and had a demo party that was COOL
I put on weight
I had a brilliant class that I adored teaching - I will miss them
I went to 2 weddings and 2 scrapbooking weekends away
I have been online at KSK for 4 years now and I joined SOL!!!!!
Darren and I turned 32
the world and at home!!!
Kevin Rudd said SORRY
the pilgrims came to Sydney
economic crisis - HIGH interests rates
we lost Heath Ledger and Jane McGrath
the Olympics in China rocked - Aussies won 17 GOLD.
Obama WINS!!!!!!
Underbelly A hit for channel 9
Pregnant man
hollywood writers strike
Nicole Kidman had a baby girl
Bart Cummings won a 12th melbourne cup
I think 2008 moved by too quickly, it feels like September. I want the year back!
Cheers to 09!!!!!


1 comment:
I miss you too M Lady so much. Happy 2009 Love Kirsten x x
Post a Comment