My day off and Max and I had a sleep in until 8.30! oops forgot to change playground duties and rang the school at 8.31 and 22 seconds....phew all under control!!!
I dashed around all morning tidying my very untidy house, washing, mail and toys. We got ready and arrived at swimming at 10.32!!! Max had a great lesson and I was happy with how he can now swim for a few metres on his back by himself. We then went to the Christmas shop, dropped in to pick a quilt up from Karen (as she was moving out of the rental).......well moving stuff as people cant live there yet but that is a whole other story!!!! We shopped at Bonnyrigg plaza and Max had a great chat with Santa and then home for lunch and lots of cleaning, more tidying, sorting, clothes folding and ironing. Before I knew it it was 5pm !!!!!!!!!!!!
a typical Thursday.........I wish they were all Thursdays
photos tomorrow!!!!
Thursday, December 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment