No way!!! I am feeling overwhelmed at this moment....sooo much on my plate to get done in such a short time! I see my class maybe 4 more days and lots of time in the office getting all the little things done! You can soooo tell it is report time and the end of term is approaching...my house is a mess I have 4 baskets of ironing and I am TIRED!
This all of course did not stop me from going to Karen's annual "lightening of the lights" tonight. Max was adorable when Santa arrived, for 2 years I have gotten him on the ute and has screamed........tonight I could not get him off as he was IN LOVE with Santa....or the lollies I am not sure which one!!!!! He sat on his knee and chatted and told him he was a good boy!!!! Photos tomorrow I promise!
I am SOOOOOOO commited to December daily this year again...I have not made my album....heck I have not made 2006s album but I WILL this year I promise!!!!!!! as soon as the reports are done and my classroom is packed up and all my paperwork is DONE!!!! lol
1st - a wonderful evening at Aunty Karen's and Uncle Mark's lighting of the lights. You sat on the ute and watched Santas every move. You chatted with him and told him you like lollies. You rode your bike until we left at 10.50pm!!!!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey There,
May try to follow your one post a day in December-see how I go. May have to lean on you for inspiration. Sounds like you had a good night. It is great that Max loves Santa now!!! Can't wait to see the photos.
Love Rell
Post a Comment