A busy busy day but a proud moment!!!!!! We were up and about early and I was prepping Max that we had to pack his dummies up as Santa needed them for his baby reindeers. I told him he would get a present he would LOVE in return!!!!!
All Max would say in reply was "and a lolly too????" I think a lolly would have been enough to make you hand over the dummies as you did it quickly, accepted the present and snatched the lolly and asked me to open it in a flash!!!!!!
Here is what you got for making mummy proud for handing over your dummies with

I highly recommend this car to any wiggles fan, the Wiggles figurines are like little Lego men and and can can be pushed along!!!!! He loves giving them all a turn at driving!!!!!


1 comment:
Oh Belinda how cute! What a great idea getting Max to hand over his dummies to Santa! Have you had any problems with him wanting his dummies back?
Post a Comment