Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dec 18 - meeting Heidi Swapp

A busy day.
Darren was home. Off to the doctor. Swimming then to look at puppies!
Nice cold meat and fresh rolls for lunch.
Max went to bed and I packed up my 9kgs of Heidi product.
Met Alison for a coffee.
Off to Scraploot. The shop has scrapbooking eye candy everywhere!!!!!!
It was great to catch up with old and new friends and to see and hear Heidi talk, she was such a 'pocket rocket' and great to listen too!
I copied this photo of Kim's blog

At 7 I jumped in the car and went and picked up some presents I needed from Big W and I was on my way to the year 6 farewell!!!! It was time to say goodbye to the first group of Reading Recovery kids at BPS. They all made me very proud !!!!

Maureen made me happy to when I heard her sing!!!!!(teacher at my school) I am a FAN!!!!!! Mel had to settle me down as I screamed out!!! I was very proud of Maureen for the fantastic job she did with these kids and how she taught them how to sing and perform. It was a great year 6 farewell! I got home at 11.50 to a screaming MAX and had to settle him as he was upset I was not home. I then set out to wrap many gifts for the kids at FDC and some teachers pressies, I wrote in cards and packed lunches and CRAWLED into bed at 2am, ready to start the day at 6.30!!!!!

No comments: