Monday, December 15, 2008

Dec 15. use #65 for double sided tape


taping Buzz and Woody to the floor while I was in the shower!!!!!!

Max what are you doing? - "I do nothing."

Max what did you do with all my tape - "you get more mum, okay. You go to the shop and you get more ok" You can go there and I come too and you get more tape, it's ok mum, it's allllright!!!!!"

wow lucky this stuff is cheap. It trailed out the bedroom door near the top of the staircase, he even taped up my punch too! Lucky it was a short shower!!!!!!

1 comment:

Belinda Venables said...

Oh no! HEEHEHEHEHEEHEHE!

Sorry, but I had to giggle at what he said. What a precious little man!

Merry Christmas B1 (haven't called you that some awhile...lol)
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christams and a safe and happy New year!

B2 *wink*