I am finally getting my groove back on the scrapping front! I have only done 2 layouts but I am going to keep on with this roll!!!

I am still giggling at this layout!!!! It took hours, it was like I forgot how to scrap!!!!! I procrastinated and took so much time to word the journaling!!!!! it is about if being a boy is innate!!!
and YES they are band-aids!!!! I had this idea to add these cool star rub ons to the band aids ( I had no masking tape). but NOTE TO SELF rub ons DO NOT RUB ON band aids!!!!! maybe I have started a hot trend for 09 - BAND AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a happy 2nd day of the year!!!!


1 comment:
Yep you are a big trend setter!!!!!!!!!!
Thnaks for sharing your NYE with me - let's have lots more fun and silliness in 2009.
My word for this year is BELIEVE - and I believe this will be the BESTY year for you.
Much love
Alison XXX
Post a Comment