Sunday, January 04, 2009

happy holidays

they are flying by but I am having fun!!!!!
we went puppy hunting today! I am soooo sick of looking I am IMPATIENT. We think we have found a cute one, but not really the markings/colour i wanted. We have had a red and black staffy and I wanted something different. they are just not out there. I am telling myself to wait!!! but it is HARD...any cool girl name suggestions for a staffy??

I have scrapped !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPPPEEEE



can you spot the LOVE i have for my FISKARS threading thingo punch........love it
and I re photographed the THE BAND AID layout, just cause the last one was poorly photographed and HEY gotta push the fact that there is 3 BAND AIDS on it!!! lol

gotta go and DOOOOOO more!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the new blog header!!!! perfect!! and I love the bandaids too! xx jk

Alison said...

Great layouts! I got one of those punches for Christmas after falling in love with your at the retreat. :)