Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to our gorgeous boy


I was making up your brand new big boy bed tonight and I looked at my watch.....1.15am....about the time I went into labour with you 3 years ago! and here I am making your new bed and about to wrap your presents for you 3rd birthday. I didn't shed a tear, I am ok (compared to the mess I was at your 1st birthday), i am mainly sad that your cot and baby room will be empty soon, fingers crossed not for long.
Happy birthday to our gorgeous man........we love you to "infinity and beyond".
Also happy Australia day, I am not only thankful for a gorgeous Aussie boy but I am thankful I live in this sensational country !!!!!!!

3 comments:

Narelle said...

Happy Birthday Big Boy,
We hope that you have a great day celebrating with your family and friends. I can't believe that you are 3. Have a super day and "RIDE LIKE THE WIND."
Love Rell and the Boys

Belinda Venables said...

Happy birthday Mr Maxy! You are so darn cute! I hope you have a very special day and eat lots of cake and lollies ok. :)

Love cyber aunty B2! xxx

Alison Shearer said...

Happy Birthady beautiful boy. I'm glad you had a great party and enjoyed licking your cake LOL!!@!

Alison and Rebecca XXX