Oh boy, today was one of those days!!!!
A wonderful trip to IKEA with Alison, Rebecca and Max. lots of cool things bought and a gorgeous salad roll was ENJOYED. plus max ate chips and I did not STEAL one!!! YAY I am doing well!
we came back home for a dip in the pool. then it was time for Max to have a nap, he insisted on sleeping downstairs and I went upstairs to iron. The phone rang and I chatted. I spoke for a while and then I wondered if he was settled or gotten up to play. Max had WRAPPED himself in a cocoon with my handmade quilt. He was TIGHTLY wrapped from HEAD to TOE, I even walked past him at first thinking he was NOT THERE he looked so small. my heart was in my mouth. IF only i was on the cordless V would have heard my panic and STRESS. He was boiling hot and with sweat DRIPPING off him, he was red and I practically flung him across the room in panic and the fact I had to UNROLL him to get him out.
I wonder if I had ironed and gotten in my own little WORLD if I would have checked for at least an hour, I thank the heavens V rang and it made me LOOK, as I was closer to the area!!!!!! He took the blanket off the lounge, maybe because the air was on downstairs and he was tired????!!!!!! I am thankful he is OK!!!!!! I was soooo shaken and scared, we talked about it tonight and he said he was hiding, I explained how he cant do that and he giggled......my voice became stern and he said "OK MUMMY, OK!!!!!"
THEN I went dog hunting again, not satisfied with the red dog I had found yesterday. I hit the jackpot I FOUND a little black and white girl.
4
th dog on the right

her mother is the COOLEST staffy I have ever met. She was soooo well trained and it made me want to really put lots of work in and get this girl the same!!!!
NOW only for a name????!!!!!!!
any ideas, I will give you a prize you if I use it!!!!!
THEN (yes it was only 8.30 when we bought the dog) STILL plenty of hours for MORE adventure.....
we got home at 9 and went in the pool, WHY not it was still 28 degrees at 9 pm, and the pool was heated to 26 so really only 2 degrees cooler in!!!! We swam until 10.25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love summer no bed times and lots of FUN, routine NO WAY !!!!! I fed my child dinner at 10.35. A WHOLESOME chicken, veges and rice, which he gulped down and he was in bed and snoozing by 11pm!!!!!
cant wait for tomorrow, a hot 40, oh don't you just LOVE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 comments:
Thanks for a fun day yesterday...I am not a fan of stinking hot days as you know but a swim in your pool is the perfect antidote for that.
I'm glad Max is Ok - he must bhave been boiling inside that quilt - thank goodness you found him when you did.
Hope you have a great day today.
Alison
Cute puppy!! Good luck naming her. :)
Thank goodness Maz is ok.
Cute puppy, maybe call her Lola??
What a cute puppy, I like Lola or what about Holly, Maisy... I am rackin gmy brains for other names I am sure i will think of some and email you.
All your talk of summer is making me jealous the other day it was -8 degrees here FREEZING!! And we had some snow too!!!
Hope that Max is ok bless him.
Miss you
Kirsten x x
Hey There,
Your puppy is sooo cute. It is a shame that they have to grow up. Luke and Ben have been trying to get Chris to buy them another do BUT I think that will happen when hell freezes over.
Max the little Monkey strikes again!!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxx
Hi there...long time no see:) I'm sorry to hear about Bronte, I know exactly how sad it is to loose an animal. Say hello to Alison :)
Hey Belinda
glad to hear Max is OK! what an absolutely GORGEOUS dog, she looks like a Lucy!! Good luck naming her
cheers
Naomi
I love Bonnie for girl puppies:-)
We had a cuddles growing up... Maybe Charlotte, Emily or Darcy? (in memory of Bronte)
Good luck naming her, she is gorgeous!
HI,
I just found your blog (from scraploot).
How about Roxy?
Jenni
Lucky your son is okay!!
We have a staffy puppy too - we called her Bella
Post a Comment