Sunday, January 18, 2009

January sooooo far!

I was going to post last week but I was in the worst mood. I had a sick puppy, and I made a vow "I was never doing puppies again"!!!! Our poor little pup went unnamed for several days and then finally we got Milly!!!!! She is good, but gee she was sick! She had a tummy bug and was PROJECTILE you know what ......alll over the place. After a trip to the vet she is fine!!!! and we have taught her to sit too!!!!

catch up...
we went to the beach - must get photos off water proof camera

I have scrapped and sorted millions of photos

i have caught up with friends

We bought a lounge, lowline TV stand and Max's bedroom furniture is here

we have given the house a good clean, including the HIGH window that was dripping in dust

I have watched some good and bad movies

I cleaned out my wardrobe

We celebrated at Charlotte's Wiggles birthday

i have searched HI and LOW for toy story toys for someones birthday

we have swum in the pool to LATE at night

One week of holidays left and soooo much to achieve....I must write a list.....sleep first
goodnight

2 comments:

Narelle said...

Hey There,
You have achieved so much - I am jealous. I have just been busy throwing things out. I will scrap at some point - I will. I don't know what has happened to me?????? Must get back on track. I feel like I can't until I have cleaned every cupboard in the house. Only a couple to go and then I would like to do as you have and clean windows etc.

Hope to catch up more this week.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxxxx

Megan said...

I forgot to ask what you decided to name the new puppy. Milly is a great choice! My MIL's dog is named Milly, she's a real little Miss Bossy Britches! (She's a Maltese Shi Tzu cross).