Monday, December 08, 2008

dec 8 - work

Work this time of the year is soooo tough! there are reports, happy and upset parents and staff, 09 class lists and staff to organise, DVDs to make, presentation day, resources to pack away, stocktakes, rooms to pack up ...... the list is ENDLESS. Today I woke up tired and was tired all day, late nights, report writing and marking are not agreeing with me and then there is my house which needs a clean and the 5 ironing baskets are wondering if they will ever see the wardrobe again. I am tired and I hate the fact I am tired, I want to party and play with my class, today we made reindeers and had fun singing Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, then it was off to more assistant principal tasks..........my legs hurt too!!!!!
It is 11.54pm. I am going to hang a load of washing out then I am off to bed.

here are some catch up pics from the weekend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tell anyone, but I secretly miss this time of year - it's not the same not teaching and finishing everything up. I miss decorating the walls!!

Alison Shearer said...

Yep this is a crazy time of year all right. We had Rebecca's presentation assembly today (she got 2 awards!) and I can see how much hard work goes into things like this. Not long to go now though and we can party together for a few weeks!

Alison

PS Love the photo montage

LisaW said...

Great pics Belinda and love the new blog header!

Narelle said...

Hey There,
Come On a blog a day!!! You are going to have too many to catch up. Get busy chicky!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell