My mum's birthday always means the end of winter and brighter warmer days! Day light saving is 4 weeks away, another big YIPPPEEEE!!!
I had a fantastic time away scrapping with the girls, we got the best deal EVER and it was fantastic. So good we are doing it again at LEAST 3 times next year......we had a private cabin, great light, great food and great company - what else could we ask for.
A comment (by a male) was made at work today about me going away scrapbooking and suggesting that means I HAVE NO LIFE!!! It made me think of the line
"I HAVE a LIFE that is WHY I scrapbook"
Here is a LO I did on the weekend. I got 12 done in total, 10 for me and 2 for Kathryn as she was my bidder in the KSK auction. I will share more soon.



2 comments:
hey glad to hear you had a great weekend away... wish i could of been there.. next time for sure just let me know when....
go and check out my blog i tagged you...
talk to you soon
sheree
Thanks for a great weekend buddy - you and Kylie did a great job in choosing the location and organising this. I had a great time - may not have scrapped a HUGE amount but I had a lot of fun.
Alison XXX
Post a Comment