Thursday, September 18, 2008

remember challenge

I am getting frustrated with myself as I love to remember.....i have a good memory for dates and remember LOTS but I just can't remember EVERYTHING. Sometimes I cant even remember where my keys are...let alone when Max started his obession with diggers. I have been meaning to sit down and add to our journals for weeks as I have really let this habit go and that makes me sad....I love to remember.
the other night I was looking for a shot of me..........I have a lot, thanks to my friend Alison, my bathroom mirror and my husband who will snap away for 12 seconds and hope he gets one IN FOCUS one of me not blinking.

Anyway I started to remember..........lots, but not all ......so as of tomorrow I am going to write more down before I go off blog hopping and posting on the parent chat forum i love reading.

I also found this CHALLENGE on a blog ...

Here’s how you play:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

SO PLEASE leave me a memory........PLEASE

memories of me in this photo ( Sat. Sept 13, 2008)
I am not happy with my weight
I love having my hair curled by my neighbour
My mobile was broken and I failed at going for 2 years with the same mobile by 4 months.
I worked a 4 day week.
I spent Friday night having fun with the girls from work, Saturday at a wedding and Sunday night having fun with at our IDOL party.
I can't keep up with the ironing and washing lately.
I spend way too much time on the computer thinking about the things I love instead of doing them.
I wish more than anything that I was pregnant.
I am 31 years and 326 days old
Yesterday I was rel. principal of a school and while I liked the comfy chair I don't think I will ever go there.......it just does not seem rewarding...the classroom is rewarding.
I hate the fact I cant do things to my house at the moment as we dont have enough cash...I hate high interest rates, I go to bed dreaming of having money to spend on everyting I WANT AND NEED.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kill....kill....kill...lol
lots of laffs that night i seem to remember

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
How Gorgeous are you in that photo??? Love the hair!!! You Hottie!!!
Bel I have so many memories of you and I:
* A recent one where a parent nearly set the program alight at the Music Festival and you and I laughing about the evacuation.
* You and your secret keeping regarding a friends pregnancy and you telling her to tell Alison the secret - that made me laugh.
* Trying to keep you out longer the other night for more Pina Coladas and my disappointment that you had to go.
* You at an Exec meeting noting that Chris' Combie would make an excellent home and that some of our families needed a home.
* Visiting you in hospital when you had Max and I remember being just so happy for you - I am sure that I will be visiting again soon.

Bel I have so many memories of you and all of them are fond ones. You make me laugh on so many different levels. I have thought and tried to remember a bad memory and in all honesty I don't have any. I can't think of a time when a bad memory has been made.

I love you dearly. Only happy memories here girl!!!!
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx

Anonymous said...

of course I'm gonna have to say the KSK retreat .. i didn't know you all that well then ... and all we did was laugh all weekend
the wheat filled whack bonk was the final straw to a fun filled weekend.

KimA said...

I just have to remember to only call you when I have time to chat! Even if I only ring for a quick word, we always end up chatting for AGES. I love how easy it is to just talk with you.

Susan Longman said...

For me a brief meeting at the KSK retreat in 2006...I only did the Friday night ...but you had a great sense of humour and I was a little overwhelmed by your presence...

Alison Shearer said...

Oh boy where do I start!!!!

* the bean filled whack bonk at Sally's house
* me making you cry on your birthday! (I am evil!)
* you asking me did I get those old film cannisters from when I was in the army!! (or something like that!!)
* 6 of one and 582 of another!!!
* Lamingtons... and other food
* Laughing so hard with you so may times I have nearly wet my pants
* The 24 hour crop where I got to know you - dancing around the lss at 2 am!!!

Love you lots

Alison

Narelle said...

Hey Bel,
Had to write back as I seriously had forgotten the Stubbies (shorts) situation as we painted Berel!!! I didn't even know you that well and there we were painting a huge snake together. Oh that made me laugh when I read that. The things that I do?????? I just want to know could you see any plumbers crack when I bent over??????
Funny times.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS Another memory created today as we Dog wrangled that friendly puppy (with the nice studded collar) out of our school. I am sure that many more memorable moments will be created.