Thursday, September 04, 2008

look what I can do

thanks to my new photoshop elements 6 and Janine Kaye's great classes I am ROCKING! (doesn't hurt to love yourself does it!!! LOL)
before
grubby face, light pole sticking out from his head & flat colours
after
bright, almost clean face and NO POLE

Now I just gotta find more time in the day to practice and MASTER this program

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wooohooo!! look at you go! love it!

Narelle said...

Hey Belly Boo,
You are a clever chicken. Love the after of Max. Man if that kid had one more expression I think that he would explode.

Thanks for a great week. Despite how busy it was it seemed easy with you there to laugh at how sad some of the situations were.

I hope that you are OK. My thoughts are with you darlin. Wish that there was something I can do. You never know - now that we have the bed at school anything is possible!!!!

Love Ya Long Time
Seriously Hope that You Are OK
Rell
xxx

Alison Shearer said...

You are rocking PSE!!! Great editing. LOve all the LOs too - you kicked butt last weekend - way better than me.

Hope to see you soon.

Alison