rain rain go away....... it is tooo cold !!!but I remember a year ago it was APEC long weekend here and we went up the coast and had shocking weather too!!! Come on hot weather hit us this year..PLEASE mass upload............. a big share........
Hey Belly Boo, I am so jealous of all of your beautiful layouts. You're a clever chicken. Man you got heaps done. You should be very proud of yourself. I think my favourite one is of Max (I thought that I was Priceless) followed by the Funny story one. Wow!!! Well done. I have to blog and scrap and generally just sit still long enough to do either. Looking forward to another fun week at the Fun Factory. Love Ya Long Time Rell xxx
1 comment:
Hey Belly Boo,
I am so jealous of all of your beautiful layouts. You're a clever chicken. Man you got heaps done. You should be very proud of yourself. I think my favourite one is of Max (I thought that I was Priceless) followed by the Funny story one. Wow!!! Well done.
I have to blog and scrap and generally just sit still long enough to do either.
Looking forward to another fun week at the Fun Factory.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xxx
Post a Comment