It was great watching you receive the handmade gifts Max made you at Linda's (FDC).
We also gave you a retro Parramatta Jersey and a book called My Dad.
Max was so excited about mowing the lawn with Dad today, he just follows him up and down and holds on to the mower when he can. I remember when I was little I would follow the tracks my dad made. I guess as a kid it is relaxing watching someone mow the lawn.

We went to visit my Dad too. Max soooo adores his POP, he follows him everywhere and enjoyed time in the garden with him today too.
Sheree gave me a blog award. Sometimes I wish I had more time to scrap with this girl, life always seems to get in the way, maybe these school holidays.The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

I guess there are so many blogs I love...there are over 150 in my bloglines and it is part of my daily routine to check bloglines. I am tired and lazy and going to tag everyone in my side bar as I love all these blogs
another blog I dont have there is Karen Russell's blog. She takes the best photos ever, and I adore all of her products, she just does it for me!!!! If Max was to fall in love with and marry Annie (her gorgeous daughter) one day I would be one happy mumma!!! LOL but I think i have said this before.
have a great week everyone


3 comments:
What gorgeous photos Belinda.
I hope you all had a good day. Happy Father's Day Darren!
xx
Hey Belly Boo,
Check out the photo of Max (the one with your dad) and then look at the photo of you in your little profile photo next to it. You look soooo alike. When I looked at the photo I thought how much he looked like you and then I looked across and saw your profile photo. Great photos!!!! Lucky you have the cute gene to pass on to your son.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
xx
Hope you had a good night tonight and have a good weekend too. We mjust catch up soon!
Alison
Post a Comment