Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh - 30 days have September

Gee i had one more day left in September until I went to the calendar and had a OH YEAH moment! I teach this rhyme over and over all year.....and I still thought I had until Sept. 31 before OCTOBER arrived. lol..........I wish time would slow down, I have lots to do...

Anyway holidays are here and I am sooooo happy. A busy term over

Starting TOMORROW (since it is OCTOBER)

Octoberfest 2008
For 31 days - each morning you will wake up to a new layout, sketch and super easy step-by-step instructions and material list. There will be four amazingly talented guest designers, a few new doodle sheets to download and lots of fun to be had.

The class is $31 AU and payable via pay-pal or direct deposit - you will get the user name and password for exclusive access to the classroom blog (which will remain open till January)

Check out the details here

off to do some washing

No comments: