Thursday, August 28, 2008

Oh my.....

I am meant to be taking off tomorrow at 3 to a scrapping retreat at the bargain price of $86, and YES it includes FOOD! I cant wait but Narelle NO I never got my photos printed.......not that i dont have any!!!!LOL

My bags are not packed, i have a back ache and I am glued to my heat pack

I have 3 baskets of ironing

I got home at 8 tonight after 4 days straight at work, which includes 3 inserves in 2 days and many miles!

anyway the bright side is my working week is over!!!!!

Here is some scrapping I did AGES ago for KSK. Forgot about it!!!LOL



I will have a good weekend, 20 scrappers in the one room , of course we are going to have fun!!!!

will share when i get home

have a great weekend

No comments: